Friday, February 1, 2013

Syoss Oleo Intense (S + C) review

I know I said I'll see you girls next Friday, but .... you can't blame me : )
So for some time now we had the SYOSS hair products in my country, but my friends didn't like any of the products ,so I've never tried them... well that was until a month and a half ago, when I was looking for a new shampoo for my damaged hair (because of my knee, all the vitamins are going there and my hair was a mess, I had to cut over 20cm from it : ( and I get brake outs on my face and it's just awful... can't wait for it to be over) and I saw they were on a promo prise and though "what the heck, let's give it a try" - best decision I ever made !
They had pumps, beside the caps, so I just put the pumps on and threw away the caps :D
First of all can you imagine I've been using these since the middle of December, that I wash my hair two times a week and they are still this full ? I'm not joking, I just took this pic - yes, they are that good and economical.
When having the longer hair I needed 8 pumps, now I need 6 pumps of each - the pump is very economic by the way - and the shampoo itself makes a lot of foam. They smell really nice,I can't describe it .. may be citrus or something like that ? I'm bad at explaining smells, so you'll have to excuse me :D
They are thermo activated, that means they are perfect for the winter, because you can wash your hair in  the morning, dry it (they don't only protect your hair from the heat, they actually start worring when the hair is heated !) and go out ! I personally blow-dry my hair, because otherwise it gets everywhere and curls and stuff like that.
Where to get:  In most big stores, cosmetic stores, pharmacies ..
Cost: They were on a promotion, so they cost 5.39 lv. each, I think they are around 7.00lv, normally (you can already convert that in euro, right ?)

So don't believe everything that your friends say about different products, because people have different type of hair,skin and tastes : )
 

2 comments:

  1. I have tried a Syoss conditioner but I didn't like it at all, I ended up using it on my brushes. I'm sure it was a different line than these ones and I'm glad these are good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May be it's me, no one else seems to like to this brand, lol :D

    ReplyDelete