Saturday, March 2, 2013

Adidas shower gels updated review

So as some of you may remember I made review of one theyr shoвer gels in late 2011 - http://sunnyswolrd.blogspot.com/2011/11/adidas-daily-scrub.html
Since then, they changed theyr style and have some new products ! So I would say it's time for an update ^^
Now, I have 4 shower gels in my draw - 3 of them are from Adidas and one is from Nivea (for shaving)I have the one I wrote about (but in it's new package) and it's almost over : (
pic from the Adidas site
They actually have really nice fragrance descriptions on the site, and agree on a 100% whit them
"A wrapping floral fruity fragrance where passion fruit and grapefruit notes are married to floral white notes on a delicate dry down of comfortable vanilla and milky accord."
Can you imagine how that feels on your skin ?

I also have this one, witch is currently half-way finished
pic from the Adidas site
"An original cocktail of exotic fruits twisted with a transparent watery accord and refreshing icy mint facet on a creamy peach and musky base."
This is perfect for the summer or after a work-out and even if you want ti get a fresh start in the morning, it really gives you this nice, minty-cool exotic feeling that is just amazing !

My newest one is this
pic from the Adidas site
"Adidas SHAPE shower cream offers a pleasant fragrance and helps improve the texture of women’s skin. Thanks to aromachology (active cosmetic properties together with a lightly-scented fragrance), Adidas Shape offers a new, double-action technology.
Uuse it daily as a first step to help firm your skin!
 All formulas contain an innovative hydrating formula that gently cleanses while helping to maintain the skin’s natural balance.
a fresh top note leads to a stimulating fruit cocktail accented by spicy nuances of pepper. The floral heart of rose and jasmine brings a touch of femininity while the gentle dry down brings comfort & softness."
This is part of the new line they have (and the only one we have from it right now here in Bulgaria).
I actually got it because I liked the smell and I love all of theyr shower gels, not for the shaping effect. I haven't used it that much, but it again leaves your skin feeling flawless and soft and just amazing ! As far as the "body shape" effects - I don't think I'll be the best person for that, because I've been doing dancing and sports all my life, and I'm in my early 20es, so my body shape around the places where it should help and my skin are in good shape already.

I've also had this one, witch was a gift
pic from the Adidas site
"A bright and joyful blend of lemon and tangerine notes, enhanced with fresh white floral heart notes and enveloping sandalwood and vanilla dry down."
I'm always happy, positive and outgoing, I'm also a suckers for fruity smells, so one would thing this is perfect for me, but nope. The shower gel itself is great, but I don't like the smell that much, which is strange, because just by reading what's inside... wow, but..... It's strange I know, but if you like the smell - the shower gel is great !

In other words I'm really happy whit these shower gels, I still haven't found a downside for them, ather than the fact that at one point they are over and I have to buy a new one :D

Where to get: Any cosmetic store/hypermarket
Price: around 4-5 lev, и понеже виждам,че има много посещения от България напоследък - в момента са намалени на 3,00 (~2,90)лв във всички магазини на DM

No comments:

Post a Comment