Sunday, September 22, 2013

Schaebens Mud mask review

Hey, first of all - I'm back, summer is over, so I again have more free time to blog. The good thing is that I tryed a lot of products, so you won't get bored soon : )
Let's tsrat whit one of my favorites - the Mud mask from Schaebens.
Pic from Rossmann's site
We've ha these in our market in Bulgaria since June, they are supposadly a big hit in germany, witch is were they are made, they have so many difeerend mask, but I've only tried this one, because I just loved it too much and everytime I go toget a new one to try I end up whit whit this one agan : )
It has mud from Dead sea, sewees, minerals ,aloe vera, chamomile and zinc.
You put it on for 1-15 minutes and rinse whit water - I just put it on, wait for it to try and wash it off. I really like it, my porse get smaller and the reddnes is heavaly reduced. You can use it 1-3 times a week, depending on your skin, I use it may be once-twice a mounth.

Price: 2,89 lv  / 1.50  euro or  2.89 euro, I'm not really sure if the change the prices
Where to buy : In Bulgaria - Beauty Zone, Duglas and Lilly Drogerie

2 comments:

  1. I always like cleansing masks and since it has aloe vera, chamomile and zinc it should be good for pimples. Thanks for the review doll!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii, great to see you back! :)) I need to look for some mask like this, maybe we will have this one in Rossmann or I could try Douglas too. After summer my skin got quite oily again, bigger pores, some pimples, so I'm looking for some good mask to calm down my skin a bit :D But it surely won't be for long, since on the opposite site - during winter my skin gets terribly dried out... Such a pain with the changes, really =/

    ReplyDelete