Hey girls, it's November already, so it's time for last months favorites : )
|and my Tally Weijl bag on the BG :D|
So let's start whit the thing that I can't live without anymore - that's Bioten's CC cream
"bioten SKIN MOISTURE CC cream is an advanced moisturizer, delivering multiple benefits for a perfect looking skin, in 1 formula. Based on a combination of advanced natural ingredients and mineral pigments, bioten CC cream covers imperfections, enhances the natural tone of the skin and provides your skin optimum moisture and protection.
With only one movement, bioten CC cream:
- 1. Unifies the skin tone and keeps a radiant complexion throughout the day, thanks to mineral pigments and advanced natural actives
- 2. Covers imperfections such as blemishes, spots, fatigue signs and fine lines
- 3. Illuminates the skin, highlighting its natural tone
- 4. Provides immediate moisture which lasts up to 24 hours, thanks to HYDRO NUTRIENT 24H and 100% natural Quince extract deriving from eco-friendly and gentle extravtion methods
- 5. Penetrates rapidly the skin due to its light formulation, while providing optimum coverage
- 6. Protects the skin from UV radiation and premature ageing with SPF20"
Where to buy - Big supermarkets, drogeries, beauty shops
Cost: arount 6 lev/6 euro
Where to buy: Basacly everywere
Cost: arount 5lev/2.50-5 euro
Where to buy: Most big supermarkets, Beatyshops
Cost: arount 6 lev/3 euro-6 euro
Where to buy: I f you are lucky in every store
Cost: I think it was around 2.50 euro last time that I saw
Where to buy: Big supermarets. Beaty shops
Cost: 6.19 lev
And the mascara - I have review already - http://sunnyswolrd.blogspot.com/2013/02/catrices-glamour-doll-mascara-nail.html
Have you tried any of these ?