The lovely Natalie tagged me for this fun 11 questions tag : ) SO here it goes
- You must post these rules
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
- You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post
- Go to their page and tell them you have link him or her
- No tag backs
- No stuff in the tagging section about "you are if you reading this" You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 things about myself
1. I love traveling - If I don't go anywhere for 2 mounts I go crazy :D
2. I'm crazy about history - the older, the better (music/dance/cosmetics are also things I'm crazy about)
3. I love learning new languages : )
4. I love talking to people - it doesn't matter if I know them or not, I treat everyone like they are my bets friend
5. I love my job - being a tour guide - the pay may not be much, but all the people you meet, all the friends you make and sharing history - these things have no price ^ ^
6. I love sewing and I sew /used to, now I'm out of fabric/ most of my clothes
7. I prefer walking, than taking a bus /even if we had a car, I would still prefer walking/
8. I don't use elevators - I'm scared of them and I don't even remember why :D My cousin scared about 16 years ago, when I was around 4 and it still haunts me : )
9. As strange as it may seem for most people in our days - I love reading
10. I'm always hot, this year we had a really cold winter, it was around -28C and I was whit a T-shirt and a jacket :D
11. Right now I'm suposse to have Latin lectures, but my Latin is going great, so I decided to give myself a break : ) And I also think that I will flunk my greek exam in june and then the two others in september :D
The 11 questions from Natalie
1. What food do you crave at the moment?
A nice thin pizza
2. What's your cheapest yet most effective beauty tip?
Water - if you drink a lot of it, it effects your skin, hair, nail, health ...
3. What's your most expensive make up item?
Hmmm... I think it's my Max Factor false lashes mascara - 12.90 /on a promotion, kind off/
4. What's your favourite eye shadow brand?
I love Essence's eye shadows and Maybelline's
5. Imagine you can create your own nail polish, what colour and finish is it?
I, not sure about the colour, but it will be something neon it will have a glow under UV light finish
6. What's the make up trend you never understood?
Super heavy make-up - it looks good in photo shoots and on the runway, but you can't wear in anywhere in real life, exeped helloween :D
7. How many items do you use for your quick-everyday make up routine?
1) washing gel
3) mascara - so I guess it's 3 : )
8. Name 3 HG beauty products.
For me these will be:
Estee Lauder's vibriting brush mascara
Dior addict extreme lipstick
Redness Solutions Makeup SPF15 with Probiotic Technology by clinique
9. What's your favourite perfume at the moment?
Miss O from oriflame,,, but it sadly dosen't stay on me :D
10. Do you like coloured mascara? If yes, what colour do you prefer?
I prefer black mascaras, but I also like purple,green and silver mascaras
11. Do you have any tattoos or permanent make up?
11 questions from me
1. What kind of shades to you prefer for your nails ?
2. Have you ever dyed your hair ? If yes in what colour ?
3. Summer or winter ? Why ?
4. If you could have any make-up item, no matter of the coast , witch one will you choose ?
5. What's the beauty product you can't live whitout ?
6. What's your face eye colour ?
7. Do you do any sports ?
8. Flats or Heels ?
9. What's the first thing you notice in someone's make-up ?
10. Fave barnd for nail polishes
11. Fave song at the moment ?
The people I tag