Sunday, October 9, 2011

I ♥ STAGE eyeshadow base review

"the i love stage – eyeshadow base has to get on stage! it can be applied diversely either as primer for concealers or eye shadows. the creamy texture does not crease, makes the eye shadow last longer and appear much more color intensive. for an even eye make-up waiting for its gig on stage!" Ok, I ♥ this base ^ ^ The colour really pops up more, about how long it holds - you will have to find out tomorrow ^ ^ I just apply some on my lid and smudge it whit my finger ^ ^ And by the way it works great for a high lighter and a conceler around the eyes ^ ^ It's perfect for non-creamy eyeshadows, because it will help them stay in place and fall over your face or during the day ^ ^ And from the looks of it it will last a long time, so you don't have to worry about getting a new one soon ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment